offers a wide range of sea kayak training courses and guided kayak tours. We
have kayak instruction for the beginner as well as the advanced paddler. Our
are designed to help beginners establish a base set of skills;
intermediate paddlers to gain confidence in their expanding skill set; and
the advanced kayaker to immerse themselves in perfecting various kayaking
techniques and advanced rescues.
- Kayak Quick Start Training Course
- Beginner Kayak Lessons
- So you bought a kayak, now what? To really get
the full enjoyment and maximize your investment,
you might want to consider taking an introductory lesson.....
- ACA Level 2 Kayak Training Course
- Beginner / Novice Kayak Lessons
- The goal of this course is to help novice kayakers perfect kayak strokes
and maneuvers as well as take a step towards preparation for advanced
open water skill development such as assisted rescue and self rescue
- ACA Level 3 Kayak Training Course
- Intermediate Kayak Lessons
- Kayaktraining.com offers three distinct Level 3
courses, including Advanced Strokes and Rescues, Bracing and Rolling,
and Basic Navigation. Learning the skills covered in each of these areas
is important because they provide the foundation for those wishing to
undertake longer trips and/or paddle in more exposed conditions.
- ACA Level 4 Kayak Training Course
- Intermediate / Advanced Kayak Lessons
- Kayaktraining.com’s Level 4 courses focus on
the ability to apply all Level 3 skills in moderate to rough open water
- Eskimo Rolling Course
- Beginner through Advanced Kayak Lessons
- While rolling a kayak can be a great way to
save yourself from an unexpected capsize, it's also just plain
- Refresher Courses
- These are three-hour “tune-up” courses that are
designed primarily for people who have decided to pursue formal ACA awards at
Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Custom Course
- Need to learn a particular new skill? Or
perhaps brush up on some old ones. We'll customized a course based
on your skill level and desired curriculum.
For additional information, please email us at the address below